Saturday, June 11, 2011

Assignment 3 - Bracketing


High and Low Key Assignment

High Key Image One- A Porcelain Doll

The Camera's Preference

My Preference

High Key Image Two-A Blessing Dress 
(ps...its a girl!!!)

Camera's Preference

My Preference


 LOW KEY ASSIGNMENT

Low Key Image One- A Black Outfit

Camera's Preference

My Preference

Low Key Image Two-Measuring Spoons/Cups

Camera's Preference

 My Preference


Lighting in my house is still complicated...we are pushing through.  What I enjoyed with this assignment is that I was able to re-shoot and re-shoot and play with with different issues when the images resulted on the screen on the camera.  I enjoyed being able to find objects that I could shoot using proxy tripods so that the camera was blurry.   I enjoyed shooting both high key and low key but I believe that the low key results lighting and coloration turned out a lot more crisp and picture worthy.  





No comments:

Post a Comment