Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Assignment Five

Meet Jack Robertson, the nephew I have only meet a handful of times.  A family reunion of sorts at Lagoon gave me the chance to get to know my spouse’s side the family.  As a 9 year old, I sensed no fear as he climbed on roller coaster after roller coaster, never once a sign of green.  It must come from his father, the fearless firefighter.  However, there are always two sides to everything.  While Jack has no fear, he is also considerate and tenderhearted.  He was willing to step off the large roller coasters and ride some of the smaller rides to entertain his siblings.  



And finally meet Cory Boyce, the brother in law.  Cory has only been in our family a short time but the entertainment he provides leaves you rolling on the floor.  What happens at a wedding luncheon when the catering company is running very late?  A musical sonata played on crystal by yours truly.



Not my favorite assignment...it took awhile to come up with ideas and actually get into taking someones picture.  In taking someone's picture in the past I've tried to capture the whole person and the whole event.  The picture of Cory Boyce is my favorite because I captured what made him, him at that current moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment