NINE MONTHS WITHOUT
Over the last six months I have learned I have restrictions and activities I should avoid for nine months. The following pictures are some of my favorite things that I should go without or have trouble doing.
Sleep
Sassy Heels
Roller Coasters
Modern Medicine
Running (an activity I didn't know I would miss)
Zippers That Don't Zip!
Extra Cash Reserves
The beginnings of time to self, time with spouse..time in general disappearing!
Travel To Unknown Destinations, and Favorite Destinations
Water Activities, (such as running through the sprinklers :))
A price worth paying for our family!
Truth be told I really enjoyed this project. From the beginning I was at a lost on what story I could share through pictures. At last a idea formed..we were on a mini vacation and there were activities that I was frustrated I couldn't participate in, but at last I maintained a positive attitude. After a whole weekend of this... list of restrictions, activities, and foods was formed and ideas for pictures began. The challenge was making the pictures personal, to my pregnancy and things that I missed. Bracketing was my favorite lecture in this class, and made my pictures what they are. I also experimented with a tripod and what a difference that made especially where there was issue with light the tripod captured the image!












IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT!
ReplyDeletegreat project. personal and somewhat therapeutic! Congrats to your little family (:
You are going to love your little girl so much! you should keep uploading pictures!
ReplyDelete